Delilah used to be unmoderated, but the time has come (as with most of the other blogs I read) for some kind of order to be introduced.
I welcome people's opinions and debate. But every debate needs a chair.
Here are the Chair’s Rules:
- Be constructive.
- Respond to the issues in the blog post.
- Do not deliberately post inflammatory or patronising comments designed to upset the whole group.
- No bullying of other commenters to get attention.
- No trolls.
- No bigotry, which includes misogyny, misandry, homophobia, racism, xenophobia, class prejudice or intellectualphobia.
- Use facts and back up with evidence, if you can. If you cite the Daily Mail, you have to work extra hard to do that (as it’s the epitome of all isms and phobias mentioned above).
Note: I welcome irony (especially about the Daily Mail), wit and sense of humour.
If you don’t like these rules, start your own blog!